My Blog List

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Well, it is 4 am here and 21 degrees and I could not sleep. I have tossed and turned for about 2 hours so I decided to work on my blog!! I figured if I am going to be awake I could be productive.

I have been busy making cards in my craft room and I thought I would start blogging to share my crafts and creations with you guys.



This is a card I made today. ( It is never to early to start on your Christmas cards!!) It is the first time I have worked with vellum and I must say I think it turned out very nice!!

6 comments:

  1. Looks great!! I'm at about the same stage. I need to add a few more things to my blog too. I love the script type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on your blog....love the background and looking forward to all your posts! - Rexene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rexene! I am trying to get it personalized more for me...but it's slow going!

      Delete
  3. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Congrats on your first post!! Don't feel obligated, just blog when you feel like it!! And enter all the challenges you can around the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy! My blog looks very bare now but I know it is a work in progress!! lol

      Delete